Veteran’s Leg Amputated After Getting Flesh-Eating Bacteria In Bahamas

Doctors amputated a veteran’s leg after she contracted a flesh-eating bacteria while vacationing in the Bahamas, according to her GoFundMe page and a local report.
Jennifer Barlow’s brother found her unconscious on the kitchen floor of her Atlanta residence after she returned home from her trip, Atlanta News First reported Tuesday. She was taken to the VA hospital with a bright red, swollen right leg. She spent four months in the Grady Hospital trauma center, according to the outlet.

2,596 thoughts on “Veteran’s Leg Amputated After Getting Flesh-Eating Bacteria In Bahamas

  1. It’s genuinely very complex in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I only use
    internet for that purpose, and obtain the latest news.