Man, 30, Electrocuted To Death Using Sex Toys

A 30-year-old man was electrocuted to death last week after using various sex toys while pleasuring himself at his home in the Czech Republic.
The victim’s parents revealed that his son was not answering the calls and decided to go to his house to see what was happening. Not being received, they called the police, who were forced to break down the door of the room.

The subject was found dead with a 9 cm sex toy in his rectum, which remained connected to the electrical network, according to authorities.

The agents determined that the death of the man was due to an “accidental electrocution by autoerotic manipulation”, since the burns on his skin, near his penis, corresponded to the external shape of the head of the massage device.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *